Gone are the days when you just had to put up with the wrinkles and imperfections that you see when you look in the mirror.
There is an ever increasing choice of non-surgical facial rejuvenation treatments to suit your every need, be it a quick skin boost for a particular area to treating the whole face, neck or décolleté.
Today, facial beauty treatments are minimally invasive with short recovery periods of days rather than weeks. You will still be able to go about your normal routine with minimal disruption and inconvenience. Different facial treatments can be combined to enhance your final look, such as dermal fillers and botulinum toxin. Most treatments can be carried out on the same day and take up to a maximum of an hour.
At Icon Cosmetic Beauty we are here to guide you as to which facial treatments will give you the best results, what they are and how they work. Advising you and working with you, and help enhance and compliment your own facial features to achieve a youthful yet natural looking result.
Some Facial Beauty Treatments
There is a range of different Beauty treatments for the face available:
- Botox© – for wrinkle reduction
- Dermal fillers – to reduce facial lines
- IAL – treatment for aging or damaged skin
- Sculptra – non-surgical face-lift
- Glycolic peel – intense skin care
- Radiesse – for facial contouring
- Mesotherapy – anti-wrinkle, anti-cellulite
- TCA EasyPeel – medium-depth skin treatment
- IPL – to remove acne scarring and pigmented lesions